CORONAVIRUS UPDATE - SAFE WORKING AT OUR CUSTOMER'S HOMES
Our technician will keep a minimum 2M distance from you and your family. The health and safety of both our customers and employees is our priority and we have taken measures to provide a contactless service.
Local TV Aerial Repair | Fully Insured & Guaranteed Service
Enquire or Book here – For Aerial or Satellite Service.
TV Aerial Repairs with a same day service
Our aerial repair service starts with a full diagnostic and in most cases we can repair your aerial on the same day.
Home Digital Services – First Class Aerial Repairs at Affordable Prices
If your aerial is faulty or damaged, then you need an engineer with the expertise to source, diagnose and resolve any issues you may be experiencing quickly and efficiently. At Home Digital Services, we are committed to providing the very best aerial repair service at a competitive price.
Book online now!
How Does Our Aerial Repair Service Work?
Our aerial repair service begins from the moment you contact our team of friendly customer service staff, who will arrange for a local engineer to visit at a date and time that is suitable for you.
We cover most parts of the UK with members of our team living and working in their local area – Perhaps you’ve already seen our vans with your local engineer!
Same Day Service
Might I Need A New TV Aerial?
If your TV aerial predates digital signal reception, or has been severely weathered, then our operative may recommend replacing your aerial with a new installation is the best course. There are many reasons for this, firstly a repair to an older, damaged aerial may only resolve the problem for a short time, meaning you would have to have your aerial serviced time and time again. Having a new aerial installed will be a smarter investment as paying for frequent aerial repairs would cost more than a new setup. As well as TV aerial repairs, we also offer a same day aerial installation service.
- We cover most properties in England and Wales; with a large team of localised engineers we have the capacity to deal with the large volumes of appointments we receive every day.
- We are available on Saturdays. Should you need emergency repair to your aerial we offer a “same day service” at standard rates.
- We set the industry standard – since our formation in 1986 we have been working hard to build our trust and reputation within the industry, setting the standard for aerial repairs.
- We’re safe and efficient – unlike many individual aerial tradesmen, our operatives are trained to the highest standard possible in both their craft and in their use of health and safety equipment. When working on rooftops we always use safe, stable ladders and wear harnesses.
- All fixtures and fittings are brand new – We repair aerials using brand new spare parts to further enhance the longevity of your current installation.